|Oreo CreamCheese Cookies|
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (1 pack)
- 16 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature (2 stick butter)
- 1,5 cup sugar
- 2 cup + 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 22 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- Prepared mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, Add the sugar and beat well.
- Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating in on low speed, just until incorporated. Fold in oreos until evenly distributed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press down on each cookie.
- Place pan in the oven to bake for 8-12 minutes (depend on oven), or until *just golden at the edges.
- Cool for 10 full minutes, until cool completely before store it. Enjoy
Source : http://bakerbynature.com/5-ingredient-oreo-cheesecake-cookies-2/
Post a Comment