|Danish Butter Cookies|
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 oz (1 cup) confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the butter, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until it looks combined, light, and fluffy. Add the flour and salt, and mix until it’s crumbly and looks like it can’t be mixed more. Add the milk, then keep mixing, and the dough should clump together after about 15 seconds of mixing.
- Place the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip(1M Wilton), and pipe onto a silicone mat lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let them cool completely
"izin share ya admin :)ReplyDelete
buruan gabung bersama kami,aman dan terpercaya
ayuk... daftar, main dan menangkan
Line : agen365
WA : +855 87781483 :)
Silakan di add ya contaknya dan Bergabung juga ya :)"