- 1/2 cup plain Japanese bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus
- 1/4 cup grated finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick(R) Perfect Pinch(R) Italian Seasoning, divided
- 2 stalk fresh broccoli florets
- 1 stalk cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 shallot
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 cups milk
- Roasted Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl. Set aside. Cut up any large broccoli or cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Add vegetables; toss gently to coat. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Add some roasted chicken. Sprinkle top evenly with crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.